According to the National Association of PEO’s (NAPEO), companies that work with a PEO increased growth by 7-9%. Companies that work with a PEO/EoR spend less time on managing auxiliary business functions and have a greater capacity for business development initiatives resulting in faster growth.
Canadian PEO’s/EoR’s provide value-add services for both domestic and international companies.
BENEFITS OF A PEO FOR DOMESTIC BUSINESSES:
- Reduced overhead costs – no need to employ full time designated HR & Payroll professionals
- Instant access to HR, Payroll & Employment Law specialists
- Custom HR solutions tailored to your unique business
- No keeping up with the ever-changing Canadian labour legislation
- Minimize the risk of fines, penalties and back-taxes associated with improper employee classifications
BENEFITS OF A PEO FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES:
- No legal entity required to operate in Canada (with EoR services CRA registration is not required).
- Rapid expansion into the Canadian market.
- No hefty start up fees or legal costs. The EoR takes care of:
- Remittance #’s
- Worker’s Comp
- Health Premiums
- Instant access to a knowledgeable team of professionals who focus solely on Canadian labour legislation & best practices.
- Instant access to top international talent and a workforce that isn’t limited by boundaries. Employees have the freedom to work from wherever “home” is.
The OI Group specializes in PEO/EoR services for both Domestic and International companies. Curious about learning how we can help grow your business?
Call us today 1.800.668.9852.